NTI-Kahla GmbH is a German manufacturer and world-wide supplier of high quality rotary instruments used in the dental office and dental laboratory.
Since 1996, NTI has received international recognition for its product innovations, exceptional quality, and outstanding service levels, earning its reputation as the Total Rotary Solution.
NEW Tungsten Carbide Cutters for NP Alloys
• Optimised cutting geometry
• High removal of material
• Perfectly uniform surface on NP alloys
• No chipping of the cutting edges
• Long service life
InPrep Cavity preparation in 30 seconds
Minimal effort cavity and inlay preparation
• Exact, super-smooth cavity floor preparation in 30 seconds
• Three instruments in one – no instrument change and renewed alignment
• No unwanted preparation at greater depths due to a central inactive surface
• Instrument design creates the scientifically recommended cavity
• Unique, innovative prep instrument only available from NTI
Perforated Diamond Finishing Strips
• Round perforation design
- flexibly to the surface
- increased reduction
- high stability
• Multiple use
• For contouring of class II, III and IV fillings
• Available in medium/fine/superfine grit size
• With and without serrated edge
Innovative high-performance ceramics have emerged as materials of the future in prosthetic dentistry. The special properties, in particular the increasingly harder versions of high-performance ceramics, place extreme demands on preparation and instruments required for preparation. The design of...| » Further reading
The PrimeCut SL with electroplated sintered edge in a medium grit size, which has been in successful use for many years, has been extended to include a 19 mm diameter version. This makes it easier to work in areas difficult to access, e.g. when separating restorations from blanks. The small ra...| » Further reading
Ceramic-reinforced plastics, so-called hybrid ceramics (PEEK and PMMA) for long-term temporaries, place special demands on the trimming and polishing instruments. The newly developed QCE blade configuration enable fast material reduction with a sharp cut yet without heating the material. This c...| » Further reading
NTI-Kahla GmbH, Rotary Dental Instruments
Im Camisch 3
Phone: +49 36424 5730
Fax: +49 36424 57329
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.